9.12.2007

Drinking Coffee Elsewhere

Thanks to my gorgeous working friend who had a mandatory business retreat, I had the pleasure of spending a few days in the Russian River wine country. For the first time in years, I slept in a hotel bed by myself.

Enjoyed a two and a half hour dinner in a nice restaurant.

Saw how pinot noir is made.

Sampled a chardonnay that was still fermenting.

Thank you friend for making this trip possible, and thank you family for letting me go so I could remember there's no place I'd rather drink coffee than at home.

6 comments:

  1. That looks like an amazing few days. And you're right - drinking coffee at home is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting to hear about your trip! Cute picture of Kirstie :) Sounds like a nice change of pace for a little while. But it's always great to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm! Delicious getaway! I think sometimes it takes a moment of reflection, a little space, a little renewal to be able to fully appreciate how wonderful home is. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. drinking coffee at home...in an empty house can be fun too

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to visit the Emerald City once in a while. But, like Dorthy said: "Ther's no place like home. . ."

    Now for my Vanity: Ughhh, when did I start looking so OLD.? And what is wrong with my teeth? I could go on. Molly, you are an excellent photographer, sorry you had such a bad subject! (Marjorie, you are too kind).

    Thanks for coming Molly!

    ReplyDelete

Sewing Crafts

Archive

email: mollydunham@sbcglobal.net
Share |