5.18.2007

Blogging Rights

I recently told my friend that blogs written by parents should be renamed brogs or blags. What parent does not like to brag about their children? "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative", good song, good motto. I don't always feel like bragging about my children, but I couldn't help myself this morning. I decided to take a long overdue shower and leave my kids to their own devices, an unpredictable move to be sure. As I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, I heard a wonderful sound. My daughter was reading to my son, and it was a book I had been meaning to dust off and read to him. As Curious George helped his friend choose from 12 hats, 13 ties and 14 socks, I dressed, combed my hair and made my bed. Perhaps I should shower more often. After all, it earned me blogging rights.
Sewing Crafts

Archive

email: mollydunham@sbcglobal.net
Share |